“But you decided that you are going to do homework first and then play,” said Shikha to her friend Saumya.
“Yeah! But I changed my mind. I can’t focus on studies due to excitement of playing,” replied Saumya.
“See, you are not playing good as per your natural game.”
“No, I’m playing good.”
“It feels like you have something in mind. You are not fully committed.”
“No. I’m into it.”
“No, you are not.”
“Yeah, you are right!”
“What is the matter?”
“Study. I get tired when I go home and do not feel like studying. And, due to worries of completing studies, I’m not able to play my natural game either. I don’t know whether I’ll be in a mood to study.”
“Stop thinking about future. You can’t live fully if you are worried about future.”
“But I need to think about it.”
“Yes, you should. Otherwise we would be robots who doesn’t have anything in mind than thinking only about present. But not by worrying about it; but by hoping that it will be just fine.”
The crazy fact is, to live in the moment; we need to think about the future that everything will turn out to be right.
(Image courtesy of stockimages at FreeDigitalPhotos.net)
Alas for those that never sing, but die with all their music in them.
— OLIVER WENDELL HOLMES, THE VOICELESS
This year, do not hold yourself back by giving in to fears and unleash your greatest potential.
8 Ways I will help you bring SMILE For You In 2015:
- Sharing the experiences lessons learnt while running a business on facebook, blog that will help you in your endeavor. Subscribe or Follow blog via email. Let’s be friends on facebook: Pratik Kirve
- Share your personal stories, experiences and struggle on your facebook profile and blogs. I’ll share them on my blog, facebook profile, page SMILE FOR YOU and twitter.
- Helping you know more about yourself from your smile. Send photo of your smile at email@example.com
- Sharing self-help eBooks that will help you to grow your wisdom and conscience. Download some eBooks from here: Free EBooks
- Sharing inspirational, motivational and meaningful videos, podcasts that will help you get out of your comfort zone and do the right thing.
Watch: Be Different – http://youtu.be/lTBsVx89Sps
- Consulting personally to help you find meaning and purpose in life and solve any other problems through your smile. Visit – Know Yourself
- Setting a vision for your life to supercharge you to live your life to its full potential every day.
- If you are struggling in a relationship, consulting you to solve your problems to cherish and experience a ton of joy. Visit – Relationships
Watch a video to know more: SMILE FOR YOU – http://youtu.be/cXId2sJi_C0
“The greatest revolution of our generation is the discovery that human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives.”
– William James
Just let me know how can I help you???
(Man Offering Hand Shake Image courtesy of imagerymajestic at FreeDigitalPhotos.net)
“Tomorrow, you must wake up at 5 ‘o’ clock in the morning for MMA training.”
“No, dad! I want to become a musician. So I want to spend that time playing a guitar & composing tunes.”
Father broke his guitar by banging it on floor.
“Now you have no option, you got it?”
“The crazy fact is, keeping a bird in cage when it is meant to fly is more dangerous than letting the bird fly though that is failing to touch the sky.”
This post is also a part of Five Sentence Fiction – Fenced
(Image courtesy of twobee / FreeDigitalPhotos.net)